What's the best way to create a good screen shot from OFS?
Oracle Field Service (OFS)
Screenshots are very useful for support team while investigating the issue. A good screenshot may reduce time spent on solving the problem.
Please follow these requirements while taking a screenshot in order to help speed up the investigation process:
1. Make high resolution screen prints. The image should be clear and not blurry.
2. Include the URL in your screenshot.
3. Make sure the screenshot shows the name of logged in user and inform in the SR the username.
4. Make sure that you screenshot your entire screen so the support team can easily understand to which screen you are referring to. Please understand that our customers have different screen configurations.
5. If you are reproducing an issue, make sure the screenshot displays the error message you are referring to.
6. Make sure you capture the time stamp the issue occurred and inform the time zone in the SR.