Can I add a link to another page from the survey page or the survey submitted page?
Outreach and Feedback
Within a survey, you can include additional HTML content, including links, images and tables.
To include a link to another page from within a survey:
- Open the survey for editing and click the Questionnaire tab.
- From the Page Tasks section, click Add HTML Content.
- In the pop-up window, add the content, including your link and then click OK. An HTML Content block is added to the survey.
- Save the survey.
For broadcast and transactional surveys, you can also include HTML content in the invitation message. Before launching the survey, click Invitation Message. Then, click an option for starting your message. From the HTML Design tab, add a hyperlink as you wish.
To customize the survey submitted page: you must create a custom submitted page and then have the survey display that custom page. To have the survey use a custom page, use the steps below:
- Create your custom submitted page and place the file on a public server so that survey responders can access that page.
- From your Oracle B2C Service application, open your survey for editing and click the Questionnaire tab.
- In the Survey Tasks section, click End of Survey Options.
- In the pop-up window, in the Final Page section, click Redirect to URL and enter the URL for your custom submitted page and click OK.
To view the custom page, click the globe icon to the right of the URL field.
- Save your survey.
With the survey saved, you can click Preview Survey from the Questionnaire tab to see your survey. From the preview page, click Submit to verify that your custom submitted page displays.