How do I remove someone from a report subscription or alert?
Analytics, Scheduled Report
To remove someone from a scheduled report, use the steps below:
- From the Reports explorer, open the report for editing.
- From the Home tab, click Scheduling.
- In the pop-up window, click Edit next the scheduled report that you need to remove the person from.
- In the To -> field, highlight the name or email address and click the Delete key on your keyboard. If removing someone from receiving alerts, remove them from the To-> field in the lower section of the pop-up window.
- Click OK to close the Edit Schedule window.
- Click OK to close the Schedules window.
- Save the report.
For additional information, refer to the 'Scheduling reports' section in online documention for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.