Oracle B2C Service
When you first add a new WeChat channel to Oracle Messaging, your WeChat Official Account administrator will have to scan a QR code to authorize the binding of the Official Account to Oracle’s WeChat third-party platform.
Similarly, to remove a WeChat channel from Oracle Messaging, your WeChat Official account administrator will have to unbind the Official Account from Oracle’s WeChat third-party platform.
To unbind a WeChat Official Account from Oracle’s WeChat third-party platform, perform the following steps (or see the slide show attached to this answer, available in English or Chinese):
- Go to https://mp.weixin.qq.com/ and log in as the WeChat Official Account Administrator
- In the left frame, under “Settings”, click “Account Info”
- In the main frame, under “Setting of Official Account”, click “Authorization Management”
- You will be presented with a table with a list of third-party platforms that the Official Account is currently bound to. There will be a third-party platform entry with the Oracle logo on it. Depending on the region where Oracle Messaging was provisioned for you, the third-party platform can either be named “Oracle-Messaging-1” or “Oracle-Messaging-2”.
- On the rightmost column of Oracle’s WeChat third-party platform entry, under “Operation”, click “View platform details”
- Click the “Cancel authorization” button to unbind the WeChat Official Account from Oracle’s WeChat third-party platform
Once the unbind operation has successfully completed, the WeChat channel entry in Oracle Messaging will automatically be removed.