How do I manage service notifications in the cloud portal?
Cloud Portal Notifications
Notifications contain critical information about your Cloud Service. You can add as many people as you like to receive these notifications. We recommend adding backup Administrators, project managers, implementation partners and other project team members.
- Go to https://cloud.oracle.com and select Sign In
- Under Cloud Account, select your Data Center (found in welcome email). Select My Services tab to sign in. Enter Identity Domain (found in welcome email), then username and password
- Select Users, then Contacts, then Add Notification Contact.
- Complete the User information and select a Service.
You can set notification preferences by:
- Select Notifications tab, then Notification Preferences
- From the options under General choose and specify where you want to receive notifications, or whether you want to see them in the Notifications tab only.
- From the options under Categories select the checkbox to change the notification preference for a particular category. Unchecked categories will be set to Default Notifications.
For step by step instructions for how to log in to the cloud portal and how cloud administrators can add users to receive update/outage notifications, please refer to the link Activating Update/Outage Notifications for Cloud Environment.
Additional instructions on how to manage service notifications can be found in the Service Notifications in the Cloud Portal Document 2129641.1 in My Oracle Support (MOS). Instructions include how to assign your notification contact, service administrator, and enable notifications as well as other useful information on managing your notifications.