What Oracle Service Cloud upgrade guides or tutorials are available?
May 2015, Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle RightNow Cloud Service
Please see below for links to Upgrade Tutorials and Upgrade Guides specific to this release.
Oracle Service Cloud May 2015 upgrade tutorials describe the four basic phases for upgrading Oracle Service Cloud.
Select a specific tutorial, or watch the tutorials in sequence using the link at the end of each tutorial.
- Upgrading Oracle Service Cloud-Part 1 - Learn how to request the latest version update to your Oracle Service Cloud site
- Upgrading Oracle Service Cloud-Part 2 - Describes the process for evaluating the effects of an update to your Oracle Service Cloud site
- Upgrading Oracle Service Cloud-Part 3 - Shows how to complete the update checklist
Provide feedback on tutorials
The online upgrade guides will help you upgrade your installation by providing an overview of the upgrade process, describing specific steps for upgrading from your current release to May 2015, and showing you how to test and evaluate your upgrade. A series of guided questions will lead you through only the sections that apply to your installation. To begin, select the release you are Upgrading from.
- Upgrading from February 2015
- Upgrading from November 2014
- Upgrading from August 2014
- Upgrading from May 2014
- Upgrading from February 2014
- Upgrading from November 2013
- Upgrading from August 2013
- Upgrading from May 2013
- Upgrading from February 2013
- Upgrading from November 2012
- Upgrading from August 2012
- Upgrading from May 2012
- Upgrading from February 2012
- Upgrading from November 2011
- Upgrading from August 2011
- Upgrading from May 2011
- Upgrading from February 2011
- Upgrading from November 2010
- Upgrading from August 2010
Customer Portal Migration Guide
The Customer Portal Migration Guide describes procedures for migrating your customer portal from Framework Version 2 (previously known as November 09) to Framework Version 3.