Can I configure incidents to change status to Waiting or Solved automatically when a response is sent?
Workspaces, Incident Status
The default configuration of Oracle B2C Service is set so that when a response for an incident is sent to the customer, the incident status automatically changes from Unresolved or Updated to Solved. By editing the appropriate feature in your site, however, you can configure your site to not change the status when a response is sent or to change the status to the Waiting status.
Note: It is not possible to have the system set the status to a custom status when an incident is set to send a response when it is saved. To configure your site to set the status to a custom status, consider using workspace rules based on the criteria you specify.
To edit the workspace options:
- From the Message tab select the message field area
- Click the Design ribbon
- Click Response Options
- Select 'Change the incident's status when Send on Save is selected'
- Set it to something other than "To Solved"
The Status Change On Response property associated with the Incident Thread item in the workspace specifies how the incident status should be set when a response is sent for the incident.
When editing the incident workspace, click on the incident thread item on the Messages tab and set the property to one of the following options:
- NoChange: The status does not change when the response is sent. The agent must manually change the status to a Waiting or Solved status.
- ToWaiting: The status changes to the system Waiting status when the Send on Save box is checked.
- ToSolved: The status changes to the system Solved status when the Send on Save box is checked.