What is the Policy Automation Hub?
Oracle Policy Automation Hub (latest release)
Policy Automation Hub is used to manage, share and deploy policy models. It is also used to configure user permissions and connections to external data sources. It is available for both Oracle Cloud and private cloud customers.
The functionality it provides can be broken down into five main areas:
- Project versioning and deployment.
- Support for collaboration on multi-developer projects
- Configuration and management of connections to external data sources
- General administrative tasks such as managing permissions and viewing message logs.
- Interview usage statistics
Policy Automation Hub provides the conduit between Policy Modeling and all other Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service components, providing access to project, connection and user administration. The OPA Mobile app also retrieves updates to policy models from Policy Automation Hub.