With so many reports, how can I find a specific report that I need?
If you know at least part of the name of a report, you can search for that report and then open the folder where that report resides.
To search for a report and the folder it is located in, use the steps below:
- From the Analytics navigation button, open the Reports explorer.
- From the toolbar, click the Find button or press CTRL + F to display the Find pane.
- Beneath the radio buttons, enter part of the report name and press Enter or click Find. For example, enter Incident Search for the report name and press Enter.
- Reports and folders that match your search criteria are returned in the right frame.
- To see which folder a report is in, right click on the report and select Open Containing Folder. The search window closes and the folder structure displays with the appropriate path indicated. The Address bar at the top displays the full path to locate the report.
To search by report ID, in the "Find Using" dropdown, select "ID." To find a report's ID, you can view the report's definition. Refer to the 'Viewing and exporting report definitions' section in online documentation for more information regarding report definitions. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.