Can I have different phone and address masks for different countries?
Phone and Address Masking, Countries / Provinces
The Countries / Provinces table includes an option to set a phone mask and a postal mask for each country. The country that is selected when creating a contact or organization sets the format used with telephone numbers, postal codes, and provinces and territories for that country.
Phone masks and postal masks are optional when configuring a country. For more information on creating masks and how they affect your site, refer to Answer ID 1847: Specifying Formats in Custom Fields.
To create a new country in Oracle Service Cloud, use the steps below:
- Select Configuration > Internationalization > Countries.
- In the left-frame, right click on US and select Add Country Before or Add Country After.
- Enter the common and language name for the country.
- Enter a phone mask for the telephone number fields.
- Enter a postal mask for the postal codes used in the address fields.
- If necessary, enter provinces, states, or territories for the country. To create additional menu items, click Tab or Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Add.
For additional information, refer to the 'Add or Edit a Country or Province' section in online documentation for the version your site is currently running. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.