How can I determine what is happening when data is run through an interview?
Debug logging can be enabled by a Manager in Intelligent Advisor Hub to provide detailed information about what is happening when data is run through an interview. This can help identify where unexpected behavior occurs in interviews.
Note: Debug logging may have security implications and have a significant impact on performance. Debug events are recorded user and system events, significantly increasing the amount of data collected and stored.
To enable debug logging:
- Log in to the Intelligent Advisor Hub web interface with a Manager user role.
- On the Dashboard page, click the Deployments tile. The Deployments page is displayed, listing all projects currently deployed.
- Click the deployment name for the project that you want to enable debug logging for. This will display the deployment details page for that project.
- In the menu in the top right of the page, select View debug log.
- On the Debug log page, select Activate in the banner.
- In the Debug logging window:
a. Select the debug logging duration in the drop-down. Options are 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours or 12 hours.
b. (Optional) Select the option to Delete all existing debug logs on activation.
c. Click Activate.