How do I reset the password for logging into My Services and the Configuration Assistant?
Oracle Cloud portal - My Services and Configuration Assistant
The Service Administrator account password does expire periodically.
In order to reset your password for the Service Administrator account, it is recommended to log out of all cloud.oracle.com pages and clear your Internet browser history and cache, and then reset your password by following the instructions in the documentation below. Note, you use the same login credentials to log into the Configuration Assistant that you use to log into My Services.
Please retain the Challenge questions information for when you need to reset your password in the future.
1. Go to https://cloud.oracle.com/sign-in
2. Click ‘Sign In Using Traditional Account Name’.
3. Select the correct Data Center/Region: (provided in Welcome Email)
4. Click on the Next button.
5. Enter Identity Domain: (provided in Welcome Email)
6. Click on the 'Can't access your account?' link.
If you are experiencing issues with your Challenge questions, another Service Administrator and Identity Domain Administrator can also follow the instructions below to reset your password for you.
If you experience any other issue, please submit a service request with a full-page uncropped screenshot of the page where you are receiving the error message, including the URL.