Why I don't see a specific User Type in the 'User Type' dropdown list of Users screen?
Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I created a new User Type (UT) but I'm not finding this new User Type in the list when I try to associate a user to a UT.
For you to be able to associate a new User Type with a user record, make sure the new UT is listed under Can create user of the following user types section of the UT associated to your user record.
My user is associated with UT '_Privileged Administrator (UT 15)' and I want to associate user 'Terry' with a newly created UT 'Dispatcher (UT5)'.
1) In Configuration > User Types, I select my own User Type '_Privileged Administrator (UT 15)' on the left hand side.
2) In the General tab, I click the pencil icon under Can create users of the following user types setting.
3) I check the box for Dispatcher (UT5) and click OK
4) In the User Type screen, I click Save to save the changes.
5) I can now see the new User Type in the list.