Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications Support Suggestion Box
Setting up Oracle Social Network on a mobile device
Answer ID 9862 | Last Review Date 01/22/2019
What are the steps for setting up Oracle Social Network on a mobile device?
Oracle Social Network (OSN)
Oracle B2C Service (OSvC)
To setup OSN on a mobile device when integrated with Oracle B2C Service, use the steps below:
- Enter OSN URL in a mobile browser and enter credentials to login
- Once logged in, click on install if application is not on mobile device or open application if installed
- When the dialog box displays, click "Create"
- Login once more when it redirects asking for credentials
- Once the login window redirects back to the application the setup is complete