How do I submit an Integration Cloud Service (ICS) related request for OFS?
All versions of Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I need to report an ICS-related issue for OFS
Please include the following information in your request:
1. ICS host name and port number ( e.g. https://integration-t3000.integration.us2.oraclecloud.com/ics/faces/global )
2. OFS instance URL ( e.g. oracle , oracle1.test )
3. Specify the kind of communication issue you are having:
- Inbound ( from ICS to OFS )
- Outbound ( from OFSC to ICS )
4. Provide one specific example of the issue observed, including obtained/expected result.
e.g: OFS is supposed to update OSvC every time that we reschedule an activity, but the activity XXX01239132231 was rescheduled and we can't see any message on ICS related to that event.
5. ICS user credentials (login & password), of the user.
- Please send user login via service request
- Please provide us with a phone number in which one of our engineers will call you on to receive the password (do not send it in the service request)
- The user must exist in the customer's ICS instance
- The user must have permissions to access ICS integrations.