How do I submit an Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) related request for OFS?
Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I need to report an OIC-related issue for OFS
Please include the following information in your request:
1. OIC host name and port number ( e.g. https://integration-t3000.integration.us2.oraclecloud.com/oic/faces/global )
2. OFS instance URL ( e.g. oracle , oracle1.test )
3. Specify the kind of communication issue you are having:
- Inbound ( from OIC to OFS )
- Outbound ( from OFSC to OIC )
4. Provide one specific example of the issue observed, including obtained/expected result.
e.g: OFS is supposed to update B2C Service every time that we reschedule an activity, but the activity XXX01239132231 was rescheduled and we can't see any message on OIC related to that event.
5. OIC user credentials (login & password), of the user.
- Please send user login via service request
- Please provide us with a phone number in which one of our engineers will call you on to receive the password (do not send it in the service request)
- The user must exist in the customer's OIC instance
- The user must have permissions to access OIC integrations.