Why is the ability to "create a test site" grayed out on configuration assistant?
Oracle B2C Service Configuration Assistant on Oracle Cloud Portal
Site Operations menu for test sites such as Create/Re-Create and Update options may be greyed out if at least one of the following conditions is true:
- The production site/test site is not ready/active.
- If test site operations such as create/update are already in progress.
- If the production site/test site is scheduled for data center/database transport.
- If the test site is already on the latest version.
- If the production site update is not complete including post steps which start 24 hours after cutover.
Hovering the mouse cursor over the Site Operations hamburger menu provides information about the condition that is causing the menu to be greyed out.