Why is it not possible to retrieve a property value using get_activity method?
Oracle Field Service, All versions
Custom property value cannot be retrieved using get_activity method.
The get_activity method returns the properties available in OFS only if the property meets the following conditions:
1. Property Value is not empty
2. The property should belong to the activity entity
This can be verified by looking under Configuration > Properties > [Property name] > Entity column
3. The property, access level (Read Only or Read Write) related conditions have been specified on the API access for the suitable Application.
• This can be verified by looking at Configuration > Applications > Select the Application on the left Click to enlarge image
• Under API access > Activity Management API > Select Available activity fields
• Add the property with its conditions and close the screen