Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications Support Suggestion Box
Understand Oracle Policy Automation Error Codes
Answer ID 6480 | Last Review Date 12/13/2019
What does an Oracle Policy Automation error code mean?
Oracle Policy Automation, latest release
If an error occurs while running an Oracle Policy Automation interview in Oracle Service Cloud:
- a general reason for why the error occurred should be displayed on the screen. Most displayed messages are configurable in the project.
- a more detailed message should be logged in Oracle Policy Automation Hub. These errors are available to Hub Administrator users in the message log. Oracle Service Cloud errors (OPA-RN) can be found in this table.
Additional troubleshooting information is available in these topics:
- Understand Message Log errors from data adaptors (OPA-VAL) - useful for troubleshooting problems that occur during data loading and saving
- Troubleshoot the Oracle Policy Automation widget - useful for troubleshooting when an interview doesn't display in Customer Portal
- Troubleshoot embedded interviews - useful for troubleshooting when an embedded interview doesn't display