Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications
Understand Intelligent Advisor Error Codes
Answer ID 6480 | Last Review Date 06/25/2020
What does an Intelligent Advisor error code mean?
Intelligent Advisor, latest release
If an error occurs while running an Intelligent Advisor interview in Oracle B2C Service:
- a general reason for why the error occurred should be displayed on the screen. Most displayed messages are configurable in the project.
- a more detailed message should be logged in Intelligent Advisor Hub. These errors are available to Hub Administrator users in the message log. Oracle B2C Service errors (OPA-RN) can be found in this table.
Additional troubleshooting information is available in these topics:
- Understand Errors from data adaptors (OPA-VAL) - useful for troubleshooting problems that occur during data loading and saving
- Troubleshoot the Intelligent Advisor widget - useful for troubleshooting when an interview doesn't display in Customer Portal
- Troubleshoot embedded interviews - useful for troubleshooting when an embedded interview doesn't display