How do Oracle Partner Network members get access for submitting service requests?
Oracle Partner Network (OPN) members
Oracle Service Cloud
Members of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN) are not automatically granted permission to submit service requests (SR) as a benefit of this membership. Because the Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) support model is unique to Oracle, we require that individuals have a minimum level familiarity with the product as well as with our best practices and processes.
There are three requirements that need to be met in order to receive access to service request submission privileges:
- An OPN member organization must have at least one enabled contact who has taken and passed the certification exam for one of the two 2016 Implementation Specialists roles.
- Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Certified Implementation Specialist Specialist
- Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Technical Certified Implementation Specialist Specialist
- Each individual employee desiring to submit SRs must first have an Oracle.com account, and that account record associated by their organization's System Administrator to their Organizational record.
- After this contact record has been created, the individual must take the OPN Guided Learning Path trainings and pass the associated certification exam for Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Support Specialist.
These OPN Guided Learning Paths can be found by visiting:
Oracle RightNow Cloud Service Specialization Criteria (Qualifying Specialization)
When registering for an exam it is critical that you enroll using the same email address your contact record was associated within your organization's OPN record as well as to include your organization name exactly as it was registered within the Oracle Partner Network. Failure to enroll using these exact credentials will result in potentially significant delays in your service request submission privileges.
This data is then imported from the OPN to the Oracle Service Cloud Technical Support team once per month for the purpose of updating individuals who have earned the proper certification credentials. If you believe you have passed one of the three required certifications and need immediate access to the support team, you many have your organization's Primary Support Contact (if one exists) submit an SR requesting that you are granted access.
Would you like help collecting this information?Yes, let's chat!