What tutorials are available for Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service?
The tutorials for Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service give new users an overview of product functions, features, and best practices. When you learn about all the things our products can do, you’ll have the tools to improve your customers’ experience on the web, in email, and across other channels.
The following tutorials are available for Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service.
(Note: Using IE or Firefox is recommended for playback.)
- Chat Workspace Integration
- Collaborative Policy Modeling and Versioning
- Interview Layout Enhancements
- Web Service Connectors
- Saving Evidence and Audit Documents
- Introducing Rule Components - Gain an understanding of the primary components used in expressing rules and policies and how to combine them.
- Introduction to the Oracle Policy Modeling Interface - An overview enabling you to become familiar with the interface and navigate the application
- Getting Started with Oracle Policy Modeling - An end-to-end example starting from a new project. Covers the expression of policies through defining and running an interview which demonstrates the collection of relevant data and automatically making determinations or decisions based on policies.
- Introduction to the Oracle Policy Automation Hub - Gain an understanding of the interface, roles and functionality found on the hub.
- Project Tab - An overview of the the subtabs, commands and features available from the Oracle Policy Modeling project tab
- Rules, Data and Interview Tabs - An overview of elements, commands and features and navigation within the rules, data abd interview tabs of Oracle Policy Modeling
- Understanding Rule Tables - A brief introduction to Rule Tables including the structure, purpose and creation of Rule Tables.
Would you like help collecting this information?Yes, let's chat!