What is the ClickOnce URL for logging into the Oracle Service Cloud console of our application?
Oracle Service Cloud
ClickOnce URL, Installations
Workstations must also have Internet Explorer as their default browser. Refer to Answer ID 4157: Installing the Oracle Service Cloud application with Internet Explorer as the default browser
To view the ClickOnce URL (admin login page), start from https://cx.rightnow.com, click the Site Tools link. Then click Site Information under the Hosting Services. Verify your credentials (if prompted) and Login.
Use the steps below to install and log in to your site:
- Use the following URL to install the Oracle Service Cloud application and log in:
example - http://test-1.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/test_1.cfg/php/admin/launch.php
Note: If your interface uses a custom vhost the launch URL will be modified as follows:
example - http://test-2.com/cgi-bin/test_2.cfg/php/admin/launch.php
- Click Install Oracle Service Cloud. The application downloads to your workstation, which takes a few moments. When complete, the Login window opens.
- Enter your Username and Password as configured in your staff account. Both the username and the password are case sensitive.
- The Site field defaults to the site indicated by the above URL.
- Click Login. Oracle Service Cloud updates and loads all necessary support files and opens the Oracle Service Cloud application. The Oracle Service Cloud icon displays in your system tray on the bottom right of your screen
Note: After the application is installed, the staff member can launch the login page from their Programs menu (Start > Programs > RightNow) or create a shortcut to the login page on their desktop. The dropdown in the login screen is a quick access history of installed interfaces.
New sites: If you are logging in to a new site, log in using "administrator" in all lower-case letters and the password provided to you at the time the site was created so that you can access the site to create staff profiles and staff accounts. Once you are logged in as the administrator, for security purposes, you should add a password for that account.
For more information on the administrator account, refer to Answer ID 2059: Oracle Service Cloud System Administrator account.