Why would I use Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Cloud Service?
Oracle RightNow CX February 2013 and newer, Oracle Policy Automation, OPA
Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service is an end-to-end solution for capturing, managing, and deploying and automating legislation, regulations, requirements and other document-based policies across channels and processes.
There are several key uses for Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service:
- Anonymous advice
- Calculators and the like can be provided to customers in the Service Cloud Customer Portal (or any other website or application)
- Self-service advice can be kept up-to-date with the latest legislation and policies
- Customer advice
- Information is loaded from a Contact or any related object so that existing information pre-fills some answers
- Customers can be advised on the benefits or services most relevant to them
- Documents describing detailed reasons for any decision can be printed or saved
- Case initiation
- Answers and decisions are saved to the Service Cloud
- Interviews can create new Service incidents or update other records to allow agents to follow-up
- Change of circumstance reporting
- Customers can notify of changes in their personal circumstances
- Existing Contact record or related information is updated
For more information on Oracle Policy Modeling (Cloud Edition) refer to Answer ID 5597: Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service Documentation
Would you like help collecting this information?Yes, let's chat!