What do I do if I have forgotten my username or password and I am not able to log in?
Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) and VCIO
Note: The username and password are the same for both.
If you have forgotten your username or password for the Oracle Service Cloud site, it is easily retrievable.
To retrieve your username or password:
- From the Support site cx.rightnow.com select Login from the top right of the page.
- A login pop up box will come up. Log In.
- Select the "Forgot your Username or Password?" link.
- To request your username, input your email address, your username will be emailed to you.
- To request a new password, select Reset my Password. You must know your username to request a new password. An email will be sent to you with a link so you can set a new password.
Note 1: These steps also work for retrieving your password from csp.rightnow.com/vcio/. If your account has become locked due to invalid login attempts, it will automatically unlock within 2 hours. If your account is not unlocked within 2 hours after you reset your password, at that time you can submit a support request to unlock your account.
Note 2: Your email address is always all lowercase. However, the username is case sensitive. The email address is commonly used for the username. While your email address may be firstname.lastname@example.org your username may be Firstname.Lastname@email.com. If the username entered does not match what is stored in our system exactly, including the case, the password reset/login will not work successfully.