What tools exist for merging duplicate answer content?
Answers, Smart Merge
Answers can be merged with similar answers found in the knowledge base using the Smart Merge feature. Smart Merge allows staff members to identify similar answers and merge them. Merging answers provides your customers with more complete information and can help you eliminate duplicate answers.
To merge similar answers:
- Open the answer that you want to merge.
- Click the Smart Merge button on the toolbox.
- Enter the required field information.
- Click the Refresh button. The results display on the Smart Merge window.
- Click Action next to each answer you want to merge and select from the merge options.
- Click the Close button the close the window and return to the answer.
- To view the merged answer as it will appear on the customer portal, click the Quick Preview tab.
- Click the Save and Close button to save your changes to the answer.
For more information about using the Smart Merge feature, refer to the 'Merging similar answers' section (path: Service > Answers > Managing answers > Merging similar answers) in online documentation for the version your site is currently on. To access Oracle Service Cloud manuals and documentation online, refer to the Documentation for Oracle Service Cloud Products.