How can I see more than the first 100 records when I search for records?
Setting limits on the number of rows returned within custom reports
Oracle B2C Service, Analytics, All versions
When you run the report, you can manually change the Record Limit set for the report so that you can return more records if necessary (up to the VRL_HARD limit). To specify a record limit for a specific report, use the steps below:
- Navigate to Reports Explorer and open the specific report in 'Edit' mode
- Click on the 'Level' tab in the ribbon
- Click on the 'Record Limit' button
- In the 'Limit to ___ rows' change the value from 100 to another value.
- Click 'OK'
- Click on the 'Display' tab in the ribbon
- Click on the 'Page Report' and select another value for the rows per page.
- Save the report
Setting a Record Limit, allows you to further limit how many records are returned with a search beyond what filtering limits. For reports with a large number of rows, specifying a record limit allows the report to run more quickly.
An additional limit is set in the VRL_HARD configuration setting. This setting specifies the overall limit of the number of rows that can be displayed in a report. If the number of rows returned exceeds this number, the remaining records are not displayed. The default value is 10,000.
Path to setting(s): Select Configuration from the navigation area > Site Configuration > Configuration Settings > and search by Key.