How do I reschedule my update cutover?
Oracle B2C Service
You may postpone cutover by choosing a new target date and/or time using Configuration Assistant:
Reschedule a Cutover:
1. Log into Configuration Assistant.
2. From the Configuration Assistant home page, click on the Site Operations hamburger menu on the right side of your Oracle B2C Service production site, and select "Manage My Update".
3. Click on the "Change" link on the right side of "Cutover Date and Time".
4. Select time from the drop-down list. The time shown is US Pacific Time i.e. select time in US Pacific Daylight Time or Pacific Standard Time, depending on whether United States is using daylight saving on the day of the cutover or not.
5. Click "Save".
- The Configuration Assistant calendar widget grays out unavailable dates, generally indicating scheduled data center maintenance or public holidays in the united States.
Cancel an Update:
Please submit a new service request to cancel an update. Keep in mind that once an upgrade site is created the production database is locked to that version.