When I log into the Cloud Portal, why can't I access any of my sites?
Oracle Cloud Portal, Configuration Assistant, Oracle B2C Service
When sites are moved to the new Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) system a new Subscription ID and Cloud Account Name (previously Identity Domain) are assigned, the previous Identity Domain can no longer be used. Account Administrators will need to log in with different login credentials; such as, Cloud Account Name and IDCS Region. Administrators should take the following steps to log in:
- Go to https://cloud.oracle.com/sign-in
- Click ‘Sign In using a Cloud Account Name’.
- Select the correct IDCS Region.
- Click on the Next button.
- Log into the My Services section using the Service Administrator account with the Username, Temporary Password, and Identity Domain.
- Set a new password and answer the password challenge questions (if asked). Please retain this information for when you need to reset your password in the future.
- Click on the Action menu in the top left corner and click on 'Service'.
After a site is moved to IDCS, users must be added by the administrator as they no longer exist in the new system. To add additional Service Administrators and Identity Domain Administrators, the administrator will need to log into My Services, click on the 'Users' tab in the Action menu in the top left corner, and follow the instructions in the documentation below.