Can OFS Support reset my OFS admin password or create a new OFS admin user for me?
Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I am the only admin in the OFS instance and I cannot login. Can Oracle create a new user for me or reset my password?
- Go to https://www.oracle.com/cloud/sign-in.html
- Enter your 'Cloud Account Name' and click Next
- Sign in with your Cloud Account credentials and go to OFS Service Console
- In the Available Instances tab, locate the instance you need to perform the action and click Reset Password from within the action menu.
- Select either Reset Password to input the existing username or select Create Admin User. A new temporary password will be provided on the screen. You will be required to change your password as soon as you login with the temporary credentials.