Collapse Submit a Service Request Contact Information for Technical SupportMy Service Notifications
Setting the thread control to plain text
Answer ID 11859 | Last Review Date 04/12/2021
How do I set the thread control to plain text?
Rich Text Incident Thread control
Setting thread control to plain text
To set plain text for all thread entries:
1) Open workspace in workspace editor
2) Navigate to the Rich Text Incident Thread control and click on it.
3) Click on the Design tab in the upper ribbon
4) Click on the Permissions drop down in the ribbon
5) Enable 'Always default to plain text (Agents could still toggle to Rich Text)
6) Enable 'Always use plain text' (Agents will be forced to always use plain text)
To set plain text for one thread entry click the Plain Text Icon in the ribbon of the thread editor.