How can I receive support for my OCI VPN?
Oracle Field Service (OFS)
I have a problem with my OCI VPN and I don't know how to report the issue.
Because OCI VPN is built using OCI tenancy and is a part of OCI product, OFS Support does not have access to the customer's configuration. To resolve any VPN-related issues, OFS customers should contact the OCI Support team using the instructions below.
1- Go to My Oracle Support and sign in.
2- If you are not signed in directly to Oracle Cloud Support, click Sign in to Cloud Support at the top of the page.
3- Click Service Requests
4- Click Create Service Request
5- Select the following:
- Service Type: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Problem Type: <chose relevant issue>
6- Enter your contact information
7- Enter a Description, and then enter the following specific information:
* Required Information for Support (Please copy the textual OCID, not screenshots of text)*
- Tenancy OCID
- Compartment OCID
- Affected Service OCID's - Compute instance OCID, dbsystem OCID, VCN issues require VCN, subnet, security list OCIDs
- Region and AD you see the issue
- Detailed description of your issue
- Reproducible steps if any