What mailboxes might Oracle B2C Service Technical Support use to contact me?
Email notifications / communications sent from Oracle B2C Service (OSvC) and Oracle Field Service (OFS) Technical Support
Oracle B2C Service and Oracle Field Service Technical Support uses several different outbound mailboxes to contact customers. Broadly, these emails could fall into several categories, and each category may come via a different From address:
- Responses to Service Requests, or notifications about the Auto Update Program
- English: email@example.com
- Japanese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notifications regarding planned maintenance windows: email@example.com
- Notifications regarding unplanned maintenance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broadcast service notifications: email@example.com
- Notifications about OCI migrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
This list is subject to change, so if you are concerned about the source of an email you received, please check back here. Note that this is not an exhaustive list of Oracle email addresses or domains, this is specific only to B2C Service & OFS support and hosting communications.