What mailboxes might Oracle Service Cloud Technical Support use to contact me?
Email notifications / communications sent from Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) and Oracle Field Service (OFS) Technical Support
Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle Field Service Technical Support uses several different outbound mailboxes to contact customers. Broadly, these emails could fall into several categories, and each category may come via a different From address:
- Responses to Service Requests, or notifications about the Auto Update Program
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japanese: email@example.com
- Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Notifications regarding planned maintenance windows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notifications regarding unplanned maintenance: email@example.com
- Broadcast service notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notifications about OCI migrations: email@example.com
This list is subject to change, so if you are concerned about the source of an email you received, please check back here. Note that this is not an exhaustive list of Oracle email addresses or domains, this is specific only to OSvC & OFS support and hosting communications.