With Knowledge Advanced, what are the context2 and context3 field definitions for the clickstream action (/AnswerView)?
Oracle B2C Service Knowledge Advanced
With Knowledge Advanced, the context2 and context3 field values may change for the clickstream action (/AnswerView) depending on the Referrer.
When you run a Knowledge Advanced Analytics report on the clickstream action id (/AnswerView), you will get the following values:
- First Parameter (clickstreams.context1): Answer ID
- Second Parameter (clickstreams.context2): Document ID (If Referrer has non-null value. i.e. The Answer is clicked from content browsing.) or Search keywords text (If Referrer has NO_VALUE. i.e. The Answer is clicked from search results.)
- Third Parameter (clickstreams.context3): Answer Title
- Referrer (clickstreams.referrer): URL whereas if Answer is clicked from search results
- Knowledge Advanced has not added new actions in clickstream to support reporting. However, there are few internal actions with names /okcs* which currently are not used for Analytics reporting.
- For Knowledge Foundation related clickstream action (/AnswerView) information, refer to Description of Action ID's in Clickstreams.