Why am I unable to select certain dates or times while scheduling an Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC) update cutover?
Oracle Service Cloud, Site Update, All versions
Cloud Configuration Assistant only displays available dates and times. A customer’s preferred cutover date and time may not be visible in Configuration Assistant for the following reasons:
- Another customer hosted in the same data center scheduled their cutover for that date and time
- Regular weekend maintenance or long-term maintenance of Oracle data centers is scheduled
- Oracle Corporation blackout periods coinciding with company holidays
Cutover Blackout Period (all in US Pacific time PST/PDT):
- Every Friday 00:00 - 23:59 or 12:00 - 23:59 plus the 1st and 3rd Saturdays (exception applies) 00:00 - 12:00, except the 5th Friday of the month (e.g. no maintenance on 31 January 2020)
- 23 March 00:00 - 27 March 23:59
- 22 May 12:00 - 25 May 23:59
- 2 July 00:00 - 5 July 23:59
- 18 December 00:00 - 31 December 23:59
- 1 January 00:00 - 2 January 12:59
- The above schedules may change without prior notice
- Oracle may schedule additional emergency data center maintenance without prior notice
To receive notification when this schedule is updated, select the Notify Me option from the right on this page.